This section contains an overview of brochures, manuals and user guides.
Product Brochure Overview
How does the MyBrochure functionality works:
- On each product detail page you have the possibility to put the product to the wish list. Therefore you just need to tick on the box for 'save & compare'.
- Now you can directly go to the wish list by clicking on the link 'To wish list' or you can choose more products which you can put to the wish list in the same way as before.
- If you would like to create your own individual brochure with your saved products, you just need to click on the wish list in the right corner of the Website. The number on the right side of the wish list link gives you the amount of products you currently have saved there.
- With a click on 'Add all products to my brochure' you start the preparation of your individual brochure.
- You can a customized the Headline, choose to add installation drawings und put in some notes if you want to.
- With a last click on 'Create and download brochure' you finish the creation and you will get your own brochure as a PDF file.
Enjoy to have a try!Go to MyBrochure
Helpful advice and information
About 100 years ago washing was done by hand. But as early as the beginning of the twentieth century the first washing machines were developed and significantly simplified the daily routine of housewives. Since then, many technological innovations that represented fundamental milestone in laundry care have been developed by Miele.
Here, in addition to interesting information on materials, we offer you numerous tips for stain removal and explain the meaning of the care symbols.
Our wish is for you to have clean and stain-free laundry at all times!